Cooling units for aquaria
Available on backorder
The heat exchangers of the Titan series are made of pure, salt water-resistant titanium. Titan coolers are suitable for use in fresh or salt water aquaria.
Titan coolers are available in 4 different sizes. You can maintain a temperature of 24 °C – 27 °C constant in a small aquarium up to an aquarium of 2,500 l. A digital temperature controller ensures that the adjusted temperature is exactly controlled.
The Aqua Medic cooling units of the Titan series are equipped with the environmentally friendly refrigerant R 134 A. All cooling units have a solid PVC/ABS housing in a timeless design so that the cooling units do not appear to be out of place beside an aquarium in the living room.
– Simple and convenient operation with a microcomputer-controlled system
– High efficiency and economy due to the rapidly falling water temperature
– The use of titanium heat exchangers ensures corrosion-free operation for a long
– High level of protection for animals and plants due to permanent automatic
adjustment of the water temperature
– Easy installation, fittings supplied
– Solid housing in stylish design made of PVC/ABS
– Pump not included in shipment
|For aquaria up to (l)||250 l||750 l||1,500 l||2,500 l|
|Compressor power (HP)||0.1||0.25||0.5||1|
|Voltage||220 – 240 V / 50 Hz|
|Power uptake (watts) app.||160||345||480||550|
|Cooling power (watts) app.||200||600||800||1,600|
|Recommended water flow (l/h) app.||250-1,200||1,000-2,500||1,200-3,000||1,500-4,000|
|Hose connections||1/2″ or 5/8″||3/4″||3/4″ or 1″||1″ or 1 1/4″|
| Dimensions mm (l x w x h) app.
| Noise development (db) app.
(at a distance of 1.50 m)